Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy 16th Abigail!

 Our favorite lady around here is now 16! Her amazing mix of zaniness, loveliness, artistic flair, passion for Christ, and pure awesomeness makes her indispensable to the blog and to my life. :D Her friendship is valued VERY highly and her authorship is immensely loved. Happy sweet sixteen Abs and may God bless you and this new year! I'm so excited to see where this year takes you and to see you grow in your faith, maturity, and stunning beauty!! I love you dearly Abigail and have a great day!

[Note: I love this picture. :D]

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Abigail!! May God bless you richly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture too. Olivia, I'm so glad you see all the lovely things in Abigail. She really is genuinely beautiful in real life too! :) In a way I can't believe she's 16 and in a way, she's always seemed older than she is, so I find myself thinking - she's only 16???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Site Ladies Please Keep it Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm new and I don;t really know what to do, can someone help me?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to a lake to swim and I'm so glad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. True Beauty is found in us when we put on Jesus and live for Him! I love this blog and I love both of you girls. I pray that more teenage girls will find this blog and follow it.

    Happy 16th Birthday my dear Granddaughter Abigail. I love you so very much!!!

    Olivia,...you are so sweet, and I pray God's blessing on both of you girls,...and your wonderful blog!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Abigail!! And I love your blog, girls. As a girl a little ahead of you in the path toward womanhood it always delights me to see teenage girls seeking Him. As a speaker and writer to girls your age, it is rare that I see young women who take seriously the call to Christ.

    Keep it up! I will put your button on my blog, A Quill and Inkwell.

    In Him
    Phylicia

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate all your comments, even those that disagree with us but we do ask you that you put your disagreements in a respectful and courteous way. Please do not leave them anonymous but at least sign your first name. Thank you very much! God bless!