Monday, April 27, 2009

Pearls of Wisdom



Abigail and I are both very blessed by God to have been given two amazing mothers. They have been two of our closest friends and always a great source of wisdom. Our moms have both chosen to be fulltime home school moms and have invested greatly into our lives in a multitude of ways. They also both greatly enjoy writing. Abigail's mother blogs at Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground and has written a fantastic book, "In Faithfulness, He Afflicted Me". My mom hasn't had the chance to get her own blog up and going, or to write a book yet (though it's a dream for her), but still loves writing. (Scratch that! My mom just started a blog, Radical Womanhood, go check it out!)

With both of our moms being the holders of much wisdom, and with their mutual love for writing, Abigail and I decided to share our mothers with you all once a month. Hence the new feature, "Pearls of Wisdom". Every month, our moms will answer two of your questions each. To ask a question, just comment on this post. Make sure to add the "Pearls of Wisdom" button to your sidebar, so your blogging friends can come over and check it out too!

Photobucket



We both hope that God will teach you through the wisdom of our moms the same way He does every day of our lives. Now, go comment with your deep and thought provoking questions! :)

6 comments:

  1. I love this blog! I really like the way your write! I don’t have any questions but I just wanted to say I love how God speaks through you!! Keep writing I will be coming back to see what is new soon!!!! =) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great. I can't wait to read their "Pearls of Wisdom". I know this blog is meant for young ladies but I have been blessed by what I read here. Keep up the good work girls. I am praying that MANY MORE TEENS WILL FIND YOUR BLOG....
    Abigail's Grandma Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited! I will continue to check this blog, as I have read nobody416. It sounds like some very exciting things are happening, and I hope to grow through what I know I will learn from what you will be posting! Keep up the good work!
    -Elyse

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started following your blog. It does not show up with my blog picture or links, so here is my blog address. http://livingforhim2.blogspot.com/

    God Bless,
    Lauren ANn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very neat blog and it also looks like you blog about some very good topics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want to encourage you girls once again to keep up this ministry here. God will use it and grow it in His timing.

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate all your comments, even those that disagree with us but we do ask you that you put your disagreements in a respectful and courteous way. Please do not leave them anonymous but at least sign your first name. Thank you very much! God bless!